Requisition ID: 101152
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
As a an Analyst, Digital Sales Strategy, you will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and managing performance of Digital Sales across multiple business lines to drive towards our strategic sales targets for Canadian Retail Banking. You will also be responsible for understanding how marketing, seasonality, campaign cycles and processes impact digital sales across all digital sales channels, including Authenticated (owned) and Public channels. As a member of the Digital Sales Growth & Engagement team, you will be involved in supporting digital sales reporting, in-year sales performance management and identifying opportunities to drive value through strategic initiatives. We're looking for someone firmly rooted in data-driven decision making, a strong understanding of Digital Banking and Banking products and the ability to effectively define, socialize and execute on strategy. Accountabilities
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• You will partner with Business lines, Digital Journey Managers, Digital Acquisition Specialists and other Marketers to ensure that Scotiabank positively performs to our annual and strategic digital sales targets
• You will partner with Digital analytics to support monthly reporting and ad-hoc requests to generate insights in an effort drive performance management across multiple business lines and Digital Sales overall
• You will partner with Product teams and Business Partners to provide a digital sales lens for ongoing and upcoming initiatives as a SME
• You will help identify opportunities to drive digital sales in both the short term and long term
• You will develop frameworks and processes to manage roadmaps and strategic initiatives
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment. Education/Experience
• You have a bachelor's degree, or related relevant work experience within digital sales environments
• You have strong familiarity working with data sets and can effectively derive insights
• You have 2 or more years of experience in Banking, Data Analysis and Reporting, or Business Strategy
• You know how to identify opportunities through insights to drive performance for digital sales
• You are experienced with building relationships and influencing decision making at senior levels of engagement
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
• You are passionate about aligning strategy to business goals
• You have proven success working collaboratively within cross-functional and distributed teams based on strong team spirit, solid work ethic and good communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Tableau and Adobe Analytics is considered an asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Retail Sales, Sales, Finance, Technology, Retail
Banking, Finance and Insurance