55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Data Analytics & Reporting
The Analyst, Customer Loyalty will maintain, develop, and implement customer experience/loyalty programs for the organization across multiple lines of business and delivery channels. Working with both the Customer Loyalty and cross functional teams, the incumbent will apply technical, business, and analytical knowledge together with a deep understanding of customer loyalty to assess and help improve customer loyalty programs across the organization. The role also requires that a strategic plan be maintained for setting priorities and effectively executing program deliverables.SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIESProgram Development and Management:
Business Analytics and Insights:
- Build and enhance procedures and processes aimed at optimizing customer contact execution for loyalty programs across the organization - ensure all work is fully tested and vetted prior to implementation.
- Create business and technical requirements and supporting documentation to facilitate loyalty program builds and knowledge retention.
- Write, test, and manage the successful implementation of computer coding changes applied when fixing, updating, and/or creating net new programs.
- Develop and maintain data quality procedures and processes aimed at ensuring the quality and currency of data and procedures used in loyalty programs is maintained and enhanced. Propose improvements as needed to ensure the most reliable and current information is utilized.
- Perform complex manipulation of data to restructure data for analysis, create and maintain database tables, and create output files for vendors.
- Ensure the ongoing successful execution of loyalty programs is maintained including the timely production and loading of all sample files and vendor response files.
- Ensure governance and controls are in place to securely transmit and receive customer information to/from external vendors.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with business and technical teams and leaders to ensure loyalty programs are maintained and developed successfully and are aligned with current and future business and technical needs.
Strategy and Planning:
- Conduct data and business analysis of loyalty and customer data in order to generate insights and recommend potential improvements across programs.
- Monitor and assess loyalty program data and performance to proactively identify trends, potential enhancements, and resolve any issues that may occur.
- Provide thought and applied leadership on loyalty analysis and insights. Work with cross-functional teams to develop analysis of loyalty programs; work with these teams to leverage business knowledge and insights aimed at driving loyalty improvement for the organization.
- Monitor and communicate loyalty program performance to business and technical stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintain a strategic roadmap for loyalty/NPS program technical builds and analytical projects.
- Work with data, technical, and business teams to develop data infrastructure and processes that support effective loyalty program execution, automation, and analytics.
- Assess and prioritize the development and execution of loyalty programs while recognizing the integrated environment programs operate within. Ensure priorities align to organizational priorities.
- Maintain a plan for migrating loyalty programs to email and SMS survey methodologies where necessary.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Strong leadership, technical, functional and business skills to discuss, negotiate and influence at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated expert in developing and managing programs, preferably in a complex organization with multiple lines of business.
- Extensive experience in SAS program development and maintenance.
- Experience with large transactional and customer-oriented relational databases. Familiarity across a broad range of data analysis, statistical analysis and programming tools, environments and techniques including SAS, SQL, Sybase, and Linux/Unix.
- Ability to relate analytical expertise to business problems, formulate business recommendations and communicate effectively to a non-analytical audience.
- Excellent time and resource management skills, flexibility and resourcefulness to interface and collaborate with internal and external groups.
We're here to help
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required in business, statistics, research, computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in analysis of loyalty and/or customer information.
- 3+ years of experience using SAS, SAS Macros, DBMS.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical and functional experience as a practitioner of analytics and statistical methodologies including regression analysis and customer segmentation.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.