Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Our vision to be the Better Bank is grounded in our purpose-driven and forward-focused strategy. Amidst a rapidly changing landscape, we know that technology plays a critical role in achieving this vision and delivering on our strategy. It also signals the need to accelerate investment in emerging capabilities to adapt to the changes happening around us and respond to customer needs more quickly. To accomplish this, we're evolving our platforms, introducing key enterprise practices and re-imagining our customer journeys as part of the Next Evolution of Work (NEW).
NEW will empower colleagues to make decisions faster, work more efficiently and quickly identify and address customer and market trends to deliver innovative solutions at an unprecedented pace. NEW will enable us to move with purpose towards common goals, simplify how we work and elevate how we deliver customer value. By joining NEW, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a new way of working while making an impact on the future of banking in ways you've never imagined.
The Agile @ Scale Job Family consists of a range of professional and specialized roles that work as part of the NEW Operating Model. Roles within this job family generally sit within Agile@Scale Practice and are deployed as Practitioners to Platforms or Journeys (within the NEW operating model) or to segment-aligned project delivery.Job Description
In NEW, the Practice Leader Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation, promoting teamwork and handling disciplinary actions.
- Recognized as an Agile expert, the Practice Leader is focused on coaching and training practitioners.
- A people leader with expert knowledge of Agile disciplines and practices, proven ability to manage large teams
- Experienced in continuous assessment of Practitioners and their craft to ensure enterprise practice standards are upheld
- Grows team expertise to align with business/enterprise demand and direction; assess team skills and capabilities and continually look for ways to provide and enhance the value delivered
- Coaches and develops employees, ensuring performance management activities are undertaken and providing regular input into employee assessments and development plans
- Facilitates and fosters a Community of Interest that engages members to use their knowledge and network to develop the craft and build on the community across the organization
- Leads the process of setting performance objectives for the Agile team through coaching plans; track, monitor and effectively addressing and rewarding performance in a timely manner
- Shares knowledge, information, skills, and subject matter expertise among the Agile team - or relevant stakeholders - and ensure the timely communication of issues and encourage good working relationships with other functions and teams
- Responsible for management of the overall team(s)/ Practice providing both leadership and guidance
- Set targets and objectives for the team, and deliver results
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE) and 7+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Typically requires 10 years of Agile experience
- 5+ years' experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization
- Advanced skill in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback and performance management
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.