Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Our vision to be the Better Bank is grounded in our purpose-driven and forward-focused strategy. Amidst a rapidly changing landscape, we know that technology plays a critical role in achieving this vision and delivering on our strategy. It also signals the need to accelerate investment in emerging capabilities to adapt to the changes happening around us and respond to customer needs more quickly. To accomplish this, we're evolving our platforms, introducing key enterprise practices and re-imagining our customer journeys as part of the Next Evolution of Work (NEW).
NEW will empower colleagues to make decisions faster, work more efficiently and quickly identify and address customer and market trends to deliver innovative solutions at an unprecedented pace. NEW will enable us to move with purpose towards common goals, simplify how we work and elevate how we deliver customer value. By joining NEW, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a new way of working while making an impact on the future of banking in ways you've never imagined.
An Agile expert, the Agile Coach provides broad and comprehensive knowledge in leading-edge theories and techniques for the Next Evolution of Work (NEW) and is responsible for offering expertise within and outside the organization.
The Agile Coach interprets internal and external obstacles and recommends best practices while helping scrum masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key objectives:
- A recognized Agile expert within and outside the organization with broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories or techniques in their field.
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges, helping the team find solutions through process, product, or service improvements.
- Provide guidance and oversight to multiple teams, growing capability across the organization.
- Resolve most unique and complex problems related to Agile practices that have broad impacts on the business.
- Observe and guide Agile teams throughout the organization and through all phases of the Agile lifecycle.
- Attend key ceremonies, reviews artifacts, and interviews practitioners to check practices against the standard Agile calibration framework.
- Identify potential steps to accelerate and reach the next level of capability.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders (e.g., IT, Business and Control functions and Agile project teams) as required regarding Agile best practices.
- Develop and support coaching plans for Agile teams.
- Perform training (e.g., towards IT& business leadership, or for Product Owners/Leads) for Agile teams, delivery leadership and executives.
- Be a thought leader in Agile theories and practices.
- Utilize a coaching- and training-focused mindset.
- Resolve complex problems; leverage broad perspectives to find innovative solutions.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE) and 7+ years of Scrum Master experience.
- 10 years of Agile experience and experience coaching in distributed Agile delivery environments.
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.