A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.\n\nOur team is led by the national administrative services team that oversees executive assistants and team assistants, administrative support concierge, dual support specialists, office services, document production, meeting and events, and project management. You'll help our team with calendar management, internal and external client scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, client or account research, report generation and review, and routine communication management.What to consider before applying
• Please note that we are currently recruiting for a variety of administrative roles on a national level. Applicants for this position will be considered for multiple roles including Admin Assistant, Team Assistant and Flex Team Assistant. The roles offered may be permanent or fixed term contract (for a period of 1 year), based on the needs of the team at the time of hire.
• Please note that this isn't an entirely virtual role. Candidates must be able to work from the local office at least 1 day each week. In office days may change or increase periodically based on business needs. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Administrative Assistant you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Business Support - Email, Calendar & Travel management, Meeting arrangements, organize small events and liaise with Meeting and Event Services (MES) for larger events
• Financial Support - Expenses, Basware (invoices), Flextrack, Power BI, Salesforce, Sponsorships Records & Document Support - New client set up, document management; collaborate with DPS/WordPro and the Acceleration Centre. Utilise DocsOnline + PremierOffice
• Miscellaneous - Support with social media tools, research, vantage registration, IT support, minor project management, support with timesheets (if required)
• Provide support for and assist with adoption of changes to firm technology, procedures and policy
• Maintain professional, digital and technical knowledge through the use of firm tools, attending training sessions & establishing personal networks
• Function as a backup for other team members and contribute to other teaming activities
• Assistance with other firm and business projects, initiatives or general administrative duties Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Relevant experience in customer service, administration or applicable transferable skills. Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset.
• Extensive technical knowledge and proficiency in Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts, Lotus Notes, WebEx, iPhone, iPad and social media tools, i.e., LinkedIn etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate intermediate proficiency levels in Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong client service focus. Commitment to delivering high quality service to both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact.
• The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance.
• Excellent judgement and strong problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with staff and clients at all levels while demonstrating flexibility.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Effective listening skills; excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills).
• Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and ever changing work environment. Engaging in the promotion & adoption of digital tools and strategies.
• Adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility.
• You have a passion for customer service and a flair for administration. Maybe you've come from a completely different career path, but the skills you bring to the table will work wonders in this virtual support role.
• Bilingual proficiency in French and English would be beneficial
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like . Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Administrative Customer Service and Support