We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Key player in the communication and completion of the order process with other departments; liaison between Sales, customer service, public relations, advertising
- Interact with customers providing information in response to inquiries about products or services.
- Supporting all aspects of product knowledge
- Responsible for the accuracy of all the data
- Project management, including coordination of resources
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role; preferred knowledge of techniques and tools relating to coordinating and tracking projects/orders.
- Must be highly organized, responsive, detail-oriented, team player with a “can-do” attitude, and have the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- This position requires an individual who is self-directed and detail-oriented with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Must be able to diplomatically enforce deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.