Harris Computer is seeking Accounts Payable staffs to join our corporate finance team. We are expanding and looking for talented, motivated, and eager people to join our dynamic and fast growing company. Our accounts payable department is currently undergoing an organization realignment that will offer opportunities for growth on all levels.What your impact will be:
What we looking for:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payable and expense transactions.
- Responsible for safeguarding corporate assets by ensuring all claims are mathematically correct and include the appropriate approvals for all levels of expenditures.
- Must respond to supplier and employee enquiries politely and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of GST and Provincial/State taxes returns and remittances.
- Maintaining proper files of supplier invoices and expense reports.
- Assist with document shipping as required.
- Providing support to the Finance team and business unit leadership.
What we can offer:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience an asset
- Post-secondary education with relevant degree/diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Culture for Growth
- Employee Health & Well Being Benefits
- Focus On Sustainability
- Flexible work options
- Opportunity for advancement
Harris provides mission critical software solutions for the Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Private Sector verticals throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Follow us on social media to learn more about our company values, culture and initiatives!