At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazons strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our talented team to help scale our growing Advertising program. Account Managers partner with advertisers, sales and other internal Amazon businesses to drive advertiser success, revenue growth, and foster product improvements for our portfolio of ad products. As an Account Manager you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of ad products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver strategic recommendations. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert and developing annual brand plans. You possess strong analytical abilities, and will develop deep expertise in Amazons products and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon. You can also expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans related to new feature launches and program changes.
• Customize proposals outlining the benefits of advertising products such as Display and Search advertising, including bid/budget/targeting strategies to increase advertising revenue.
• Help ensure that high potential advertisers reach their advertising goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
• Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers ongoing independent growth and success.
• Build campaign optimization proposals that are meaningful, compelling and relevant to advertisers.
• Monitor account performance for optimal ROI and advertiser satisfaction
• Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
• Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers.
• Extend your expertise and best practices to the sales and service teams to positively impact all new advertisers to the platform.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Work experience in digital media including display/search advertising, campaign optimization, analytics platforms, client management and business development.
• Demonstrated ability with interpreting large data sets to make recommendations to clients or customers and/or internal partners • Delivering results through partnerships, ideally working with or for an advertising agency.
• Experience with digital advertising solutions such as Google Analytics.
• An ability to deal with ambiguity. Can deliver results and drive change in loosely defined situations.
• Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Experience working across both B2C and B2B.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience.
• Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Display advertising sales/marketing experience
• Programmatic advertising experience
• Ecommerce advertising experience
• Search advertising experience
• Salesforce proficiency
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Sales and Marketing