Permanent Reference code
:115807 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
About the team
- Influencing cross-functional teams driving the account strategy
- Assisting with identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue while building the appropriate support team to execute
- Working with the Account Senior Manager to plan and build relationships that increase account penetration and lead to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Working with the Account Senior Manager and other Account Team leaders to ensure that the business and sales plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed
- Driving client centric sales and operational disciplines with Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s) in the selected portfolio
- Helping to build relationship strategies focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
- Helping support the ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
- Planning, creating, executing, and monitoring an account-based sales plan to build our brand with the client(s)
- Building reports and analysis for forecasting and sales planning
- Developing PowerPoint decks for internal and external client meetings
- Conducting Industry research and sharing POVs, Thoughtware, events, with respective account team leader
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and getting to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years' experience as an account manager and/or business development manager with strong sales management knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and interest in serving complex clients in Government and Public Services
- Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor through experience in relationship building
- Success in supporting an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Poised and high articulacy
- Experience in public communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, and business marketing acumen.
- Experience in professional services is preferred.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, Program Manager, Customer Service, Finance, Technology, Management