Permanent Primary Location:
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
Deloitte seeks an experienced Account Manager to support the business through the development, management and execution of strategic activities for our Cyber Security clients.What will your typical day look like?
You will manage, integrate and facilitate the overall operations of a large client account team including key accounts, opportunity or sales pursuit management, financials, client feedback interviews, etc. You will also develop strong working relationship with the Lead Client Service Partners to support sales activities related to cyber security and Deloitte's managed service offering. Your key focus areas will be: client satisfaction, client loyalty and ensure all deliverables are met according to the Managed Security Service SOW. As an Account Manager you will develop and implement account strategy, understanding firm services and applicable offerings, proposals, develop account plans, along with managing account level marketing, event planning, sponsorships, conferences and host executive clients. Reporting including opportunity management, net service revenues, budgeting and status updates.About the team
Account Managers work directly with Deloitte leadership teams and act as the single point of contact for Managed Security Service account operations and marketing-related activities. Account Managers help build and execute client strategies, optimize internal support, increase efficiencies and assist in developing relationships with senior executives with the intent of building the firm's top line revenue across all streams of Deloitte's Managed Security Service.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Strong understanding and minimum three years working experience in cyber security
- Minimum five years of account management / business development support experience, large contract sales support experience (preferably in professional services or managed services)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, or other related discipline, CISSP, or willing to pursue, ability to obtain secret government clearance
- Proven track record in strategic and operational sales support of complex services to complex organizations
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and proactive abilities to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment, analytical, detail oriented, strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to executives
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production