Who We Are:
TELUS Health is a leading provider of Digital Health systems and services in the Canadian marketplace. We work with our customers as partners in delivering the expertise and technology to improve health system utilization while enhancing the patient and clinician experience, while improving health outcomes and managing costs.
Who You Are: You will be accountable for managing and growing TELUS Health offerings through strategic sales and business development opportunity development in Ontario working with existing as well as prospective customers. Each day, you walk into work a self-starter ready to learn, grow and innovate. Responsibilities:
• Using your extensive experience, you will work to grow our Public Sector sales opportunities in Ontario , including the following:
• our Patient Engagement portfolio (Home Health Monitoring, Personal Health Records and Mental Health applications)
• Virtual Care Services (Akira, Babylon by TELUS Health)
• Telehealth scheduling services (iScheduler)
• Defining new integration opportunities leveraging the TELUS Health Exchange
• Position our portal and claims services within our public sector accounts
• You will also work extensively with our public sector clients as a trusted partner, to define the alignment between TELUS Health's value propositions and service models and our client's digital health roadmaps
• Working independently and with a team of solutions specialists, you will manage sales opportunities and projects across various customers in Ontario .
• You will create techniques to identify, build and drive opportunities, and manage the sales funnel to meet growth and revenue commitments
• You will partner with broader account team members (other account executives, sales specialists, solution development, leadership team, etc.) to create value propositions aligned to specific client needs based on business vision at a strategic level with the customer to achieve specific business outcomes
• You will consult with the customer to understand the business problem and facilitate the solution development process
• You will identify other specialized disciplines in order to add value or differentiation
• You will develop valued business relationships with key vendors and industry influencers and leverage the partner ecosystem in opportunities to drive the end to end customer solutions
• You will provide digital health thought leadership to our customers, within TELUS and in the markets in which we serve; maintain high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, their industries and trends
• You will Identify target accounts that are high potential for offering and proactively engage sales leadership on client strategies Qualifications: Required Knowledge
• Understands digital health technology/solutions and industry trends
• Understands the Canadian health care landscape, ecosystem, and key industry players
• Excellent financial acumen
• Knowledge of enterprise applications, web technology, Cloud applications, managed services models
• Ideally, strong working knowledge of and/or experience with digital health implementations in Canada and/or internationally Required Skills & Abilities
• Track record in developing and sustaining client relationships as a trusted advisor and thought leader
• Creates relationships across businesses and management & externally with key partners and vendors
• Challenges status quo internally and externally
• Ability to work with TELUS Health's clientele at multiple levels
• A confident presenter with discipline to deliver high quality materials aligned with our client requirements
• Ability to juggle the pursuit of short term tactical and long term strategic opportunities concurrently
• Strategy and Planning: Partners with Account primes to use embedded territory, account and call planning tools in Salesforce.com to create targeted plans with clearly defined smart goals and specific milestones
• Ensures appropriate balance of prospecting, qualification and closing activity including adherence to PSO sales methodology (red team review, win probability models, etc.)
• Purposeful Execution: Effectively negotiates contract commitments internally and externally to increase portfolio yield, achieve better margins and more trusted customer relationships Required Professional Designation/Certification Required Experience
• 5-10 years of related professional experience
• Recent work experience in the healthcare sector and/or digital IMIT sector, preferably with healthcare contacts across Canada Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. Disclaimer
: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.