DESCRIPTION Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Amazon Web Services is growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies and sales, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. You will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS.AWS offers an innovative environment where an eager candidate can advance through a structured sales development program on a learning and earning path.
As a part of the Demand Generation team, you will be centrally located at our Toronto office. This team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types of in North America. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. As an Associate Sales Representative Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS.. Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Graduating between December 2021 to August 2022
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 15 week summer internship (May 10th - Aug 20th)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree
• Specific to each role Successful experience in IT sales and/or technical background
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
• Strong desire to exceed expectations
• A practical and creative approach to problem solving.
Sales and Marketing